WELCOME TO MARG GROUP
Incorporated in 1994, MARG Group today successfully operates the fully functional ‘MARG Karaikal Port’ having a current capacity of 21 MMTPA. In addition, the Group has developed 1.2 Mil sqft of residential space, delivered 1200 homes and has a customer base of over 4000. The Group is executing 21 major projects worth more than Rs 3800 crores in varied domains through its EPC division. Major developments include a 1.85 million sq.ft. integrated development – 'MARG Junction Mall' and a unique 23 million sq. ft. integrated industrial and services township, 'MARG Swarnabhoomi'.
MARG Group is one of India's fastest growing infrastructure organizations and is listed by Dun & Bradstreet as among "India's Top 500 Companies 2011".
- With a focus on its core competence in Marine Works & Industrial Projects, international strategic alliances to strengthen technical expertise and deployment of machinery & equipment worth Rs 260 crores, MARG EPC currently has an unexecuted order book of Rs 3,830 crores with a 81% external customer component. Also, tenders worth Rs 2000 crores are in bidding stage
- Significant cargo additions at MARG Karaikal Port like wheat, maize, fire clay, iron ore, limestone, edible oil etc. resulting in a diverse cargo mix. Recent additions to the storage facilities of 6,85,000 sq. mtr. including commissioning of 4 edible oil tanks and a loading arm for crude oil discharge. Also, terminalisation opportunities are being explored for coal terminal, liquid cum cargo terminal, LNG terminal and container terminal
- 6.54 million sq. ft. of 12 residential projects in OMR, ECR, Oragadam-Sriperumpudur and Tirupati have been approved, 4.02 million sq. ft. sold and 1.2 million sq. ft. delivered to 4000 happy customers. 7200 homes have been launched at MARG Swarnabhoomi- the highest home inventory in South India
- With 8 industrial units operational at MARG Swarnabhoomi, the total physical exports ITD in Light Engineering & Multi Services SEZs has reached Rs. 64.91 crores. 3 industries in the zone now have an annual turnover of over $1 million each. Over 6 lac sq.ft. of plug-n-play office space for IT professionals has been launched. Also in addition to the already functional architecture college (MIDAS), music college ( SAM) and CBSE based school (MARG Navajyothi Vidyalaya), MOU’s have been signed with Limkokwing University of Malaysia, Central Institute of Technology of Western Australia and ITE Education Services Pte Limited of Singapore for over 250,000 sq. ft. of leasable space. In addition, five top ranked US Universities, a Canadian University and two Australian Universities have shown interest to establish collaboration with MARG Swarnabhoomi in education and research
- MARG Junction mall is gearing up for a 2014 soft launch with 65% space booked and over 250 more brands showing interest. A notable feature is the soon-to-be launched 340 serviced apartments & residences covering 3.2 lac sq. ft. within the mall premises, making it the first such integrated development in Chennai comprising of mall, serviced residences, club, banquet and restro-bar
Having a rich base of satisfied customers across business units, MARG Group has re-engineered financial and business requirements to business needs. The Group is now better aligned with business needs focusing on a bottom-line centric approach aimed at higher efficiencies and enhanced cash flows.
MARG Limited (BSE: 530543), is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and its shares are traded on the NSE under the category of 'Permitted Security'.